Report a Problem | Harpeth Conservancy

Resources / Report a Problem


Water Quality Problems

For water quality problems such as fish kills, water well problems, unusual odors, sewage spills, stream buffer damage, dirty stormwater, etc., call:
  • Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation (TDEC) at 1-888-891-TDEC (8332)
  • TDEC Nashville Field Office (local) at 615-687-7000
  • Harpeth Conservancy at 615-790-9767 or Email at 


For erosion problems, submit the location, problem, and images to TDEC's Stream Restoration Map.


Logjams Under Bridges

  • State Roads (Hwy 96, Hwy 100, Hwy 46, I 40, I 24, I 65, etc.), and Franklin Road (US 31) contact:
    • Amy Fiscor from the TN Dept. of Transportation,
  • County Roads
  • City Roads


Wildlife Removal

If you have venomous snakes, beavers, or other unwanted critters, call:


Wildlife Rehabilitators

If you see an abandoned or injured animal, contact a certified wildlife rehabiliator. (


Local Stormwater Office Contacts

If you observe a stormwater surge or would like to report stormwater runoff issues, call your local stormwater office:
  • Davidson County: 615-880-2420
  • Rutherford County: 615-898-7732
  • Williamson County: 615-790-9506
  • City of Franklin: 615-791-3218
  • City of Brentwood: 615-371-0080
  • City of Dickson: 615-790-5608


Local Government Contacts

Williamson County
County Mayor, Rogers Anderson:
1320 W. Main St. Suite 125
Franklin, TN  37064
Ph: (615) 790-5700
Contact Us
County Commission 
1320 West Main Street
Franklin, TN 37064
Phone:(615) 790-5712
Fax:(615) 790-5610
City of Franklin
Mayor's Office:
City Phone: (615) 791-3217
City Fax: (615) 790-0469
Home: (615) 794-9863
Davidson County
Mayor's Office:
100 Metro Courthouse
Nashville, TN 37201
Phone: (615) 862-6000
Fax: (615) 862-6040
Cheatham County
County Mayor David McCullough:
Phone: 615-792-4316
100 Public Sq. Suite 105
Ashland City, TN 37015